Sunday, March 16, 2008

Frustrated Again!

I've decided signing on to do things "just for fun" is really not a good idea. My new rule of thumb is "If you don't want to buy it, don't sign it!"

So I could use only those generator sites that didn't require signing on. And absolutely no avatars for me. If I were a Hindu, I think I'd say that I, myself, am already an an avatar - so why create an avatar of an avatar. Also, real people are actually more interesting and certainly more worth spending time with.

As for generating things... I had some fun doing this and then great frustration in not being able to download and use on my blog the things I'd created. I'm wondering if this is a Mac vs PC problem. I have a Mac, and so many times when things aren't possible, it turns out it's because everyone and his uncle assumes the world is made up of PC users. To use a teen phrase, "Well, excuuuse me!"

The only success I had in "creating" - though real creativity had very little to do with it - something was with Blog Header. I did manage to create background for my blog header, which, should anyone ever happen to read this, can be seen above.