Monday, March 31, 2008

Google Docs - Definitely the Way to Go!

Well, this Google Docs stuff is certainly interesting, and timely. Yesterday I received such a document from my son, who has an idea for an internet non-profit project that he wanted to share with family and a few friends. And today my co-Director and I were editing a safety policy for the library that was developed by a Board member. I have now uploaded that policy document to Google Docs, edited it, and "shared" it with the Board member and my co-Director. It actually seems to have worked! It was all as easy as - no, easier than - pie.

Now I'm writing this for my blog. Don't yet quite know how to "publish" it, but if you see it on my blog, you'll know I figured it out.

Just for good measure, I think I'll see if I can add another frog picture. This time he's in Rome. He does get around!